Jim’s IGA Thevenard is just a short and scenic two-minute drive from Ceduna in the town of Thevenard on The Eyre Peninsula. It’s your one-stop-shop for all your food and grocery needs and is open every day including public holidays.
They offer great weekly budget specials on a wide range of products with new specials being released every Wednesday. You can head into the store or take a look at the catalogue to find out the latest offers and all the fresh products that are on the shelves.
It’s a relaxing shopping experience at Jim’s IGA Thevenard and you’ll always find friendly service. Whether you need to grab a couple of items or happy to browse the aisles for your weekly shop, Jim’s IGA Thevenard will have everything that you need.
You can also pick your mail up at Jim’s IGA Thevenard. Just ask at the counter and they can help you with your Thevenard mail.
Products and services on offer
Jim’s IGA Thevenard has all the products that you’ll need from a grocery and convenience store. From fresh fruit and vegetables to packaged meals and even stationery, hygiene products, and basic garden supplies, you’ll find exactly what you’re after.
You can always be sure of the high-quality at Jim’s IGA. From Australian grown fresh fruit to quality Australian meat, you won’t be disappointed by the products that are available on the shelf. You will also be able to find your favourite trusted brands in-store, such as Arnotts, Cadburys, Kelloggs, Nestle, Dove, and Kleenex, so that you can be sure of the quality of the products.
BROWSE ONLINE CATALOGUE
Browse Jim’s IGA Thevenard’s latest catalogue of specials and savings that are available in-store for you right now. To choose this store use postcode 5690.
Here is a comprehensive rundown of everything that you can find on the shelves:
Jim’s IGA Thevenard has a variety of fresh and packaged food items. You’ll be able to find everything that you need at fair prices. You can expect to pick up the following in-store:
• Fresh fruit and vegetables
• Fresh herbs
• Sliced, diced, rolled, seasoned, and fresh packaged meats
• Dairy products
• Bakery goods and fresh bread
• Tinned foods from tinned fruit to fish
• Packet mixes for baking
• Beverages such as soda, juice, coffee, tea, and flavoured drinks
• Confectionary, chips and nuts
• Cereals, biscuits and spreads
• Frozen foods such as frozen fruits and desserts like ice cream
• Snacks and favourite lunch box products
• Wet and dry cooking ingredients such as flour, sugar, and butter
• Sauces, spices, seasonings, oils, and dressings
• Jams, pickles, chutneys, and other jar foods
• Tinned, pickled, and frozen seafood products
On top of your essential food products, you can also find a wide selection of household products, such as:
• Cleaning equipment and products
• Basic garden supplies
• Disposable food serving and storage items such as plates, cups, and cutlery
• Common batteries
• Basic homewares such as tea towels, food storage containers, and cooking utensils
• Food packaging and wrapping products
• Candles and air fresheners
• Light globes
• Basic vehicle washing and care products
Beauty and medicinal products
Many of your beauty and medicinal needs can be provided at Jim’s IGA. You’ll find a good selection of products such as:
• Oral hygiene products
• Personal hygiene products from deodorant to feminine hygiene products
• Toiletries such as shampoos and soaps
• Basic medicinal products, including basic pain relief medication
Stationary and other products
If you’re after some basic stationery and other products not already listed here, then you can also find the following in Jim’s IGA:
• Greeting cards
• Magazines and newspapers
• Basic stationery such as notebooks and pens
• Cigarettes and tobacco
QSomeone told me that I could pick my mail up from the shop at Thevenard. Is that you?
Yes! Thevenard mail can be collected from us, just ask at the counter.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.